Information about the processing of personal data
In providing its services, Pardubice Business Incubator z.ú. (hereinafter referred to as "P-PINK") processes personal data of its clients and, where applicable, other persons, if necessary for the provision of services, in accordance with Act No. 110/2019 Sb., on the protection of personal data processing and in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"). We process your personal data in the position of the controller. We determine how the personal data will be processed and for what purpose, for how long and we select any additional processors to assist us with the processing.
1) Basic data
Name: Pardubický podnikatelský inkubátor z.ú.
Registered Office: Náměstí Republiky 12, Zelené Předměstí, 530 02 Pardubice
2) Purposes and legal basis of processing
The personal data we process in connection with the provision of our services is processed solely for the purpose of providing coworking services and for the performance of activities directly related to this.
The basic information we process from our clients or third parties for the purpose of providing our services includes in particular the following categories:
- Identification data (name, surname, ID number, VAT number, birth date, etc.) / Legal basis for processing: performance of a contract
- Contact data (address, registered office, e-mail address, telephone, account number) / Legal basis for processing: performance of contract, legitimate interest (in the case of the Newsletter)
- Data on the job title, subordination/superordination of your employees / Legal basis for processing: performance of contract
- Cookies according to your settings (see the "Cookies" document on our website for details) / Legal basis for processing: consent to processing
- Images and sound recordings / Legal basis for processing: consent under the Civil Code
- Any other data provided by the client in connection with the provision of services.
All personal data is processed only to the extent necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
P-PINK processes a newsletter for the needs of its clients, in which it informs clients about news, news and presents its services. For the purpose of sending the Newsletter, it processes the identification and delivery data of the clients. P-PINK is entitled to this processing because of its legitimate interest in presenting its services to its clients. You must give your prior informed consent to this extended marketing communication. Consent is given by completing the form for signing up for these emails ("Newsletter Consent") or by confirming the email sent to you with the first Newsletter. You can withdraw this consent by using the unsubscribe link in each Newsletter sent to you.
3) Transmission of personal data
Your personal data is processed by the following persons: the controller, an authorized employee of the controller or a contractual partner of the controller (e.g. external accounting firm, website provider, etc.). In this case, the contractual partner is in the position of a data processor and is also subject to all obligations under the GDPR.
4) Processing period
We retain your personal data not only for the duration of the contract, but also after the end of the contract and for a period of 10 years from the end of the contractual relationship, except where we have a legal obligation to retain the data for longer.
5) Measures taken to protect personal data
P-PINK has adopted and maintains technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to, alteration, destruction or loss of personal data, unauthorized transmissions, other unauthorized processing or other misuse of personal data.
List of measures: Anonymization of personal data, the ability to restore the availability of and access to personal data in a timely manner and in the event of physical or technical incidents, a process of regular testing, assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures in place to ensure the security of processing, a multi-level firewall, antivirus protection and control of unauthorized access, encrypted data transmission through IT technologies, access to personal data only for persons designated by the controller, computers with personal data encrypted (files with personal data encrypted), or in a locked room or cabinet.
6) Rights of data subjects
In connection with the processing of personal data, the persons whose personal data are processed have rights under the GDPR. Information on the most important rights is provided below:
- Right of access to data - on request, we will provide you with confirmation of whether or not we are processing your personal data; if we are processing your personal data, we will provide you with your personal data together with information about how we are processing that personal data;
- Right to rectification of personal data - if you find that the data we hold about you is inaccurate, you can ask us to rectify it at any time and we will do so;
- Right to erasure - at your request, we will erase personal data relating to you if we no longer need your data, if you have withdrawn the consent on the basis of which we processed it, if you have objected to its processing, if the personal data has been processed unlawfully, if we are required to erase it by law or other legal regulation;
- Right to restriction of processing - instead of erasure, you may request restriction of processing, in which case the data will remain stored with us but we will not access or otherwise deal with it;
- Right to transfer personal data to another controller - if you have provided us with your data in a structured and machine-readable format, we will transfer your data to another controller upon your request;
- Right to object to processing - you may object if you believe that our interest in processing your personal data does not outweigh your right to confidentiality of the data we process about you, in which case we will re-examine the extent of our legitimate interest thoroughly and in light of your objection and inform you of this examination. In the meantime, we will not process your data;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority - if you believe that we are infringing your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.uoou.cz).